Love Forecast: An elegant weather reporter on TV and a foul-mouthed boozer off, Hyun-woo juggles three relationships with three men of different personalities. This is the “love story” of her life.
- Movie: Love Forecast (English title) / Today’s Love (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Oneului Yeonae
- Hangul: 오늘의 연애
- Director: Park Jin-Pyo
- Writer: Park Jin-Pyo, Lee Byeong-Hun, Lee Han
- Producer: Han Sung-Gu, Shim-Young
- Cinematographer: Sung Seung-Taek
- Release Date: January 15, 2015
- Runtime: 118 min.
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy / Drama
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
When Joon-Soo (Lee Seung-Gi) falls in love he tries to give everything to the girl. Even though he does all of that, he is the one that get dumped.
Hyun-Woo (Moon Chae-Won) works as a weathercaster. Unlike her beautiful appearance, she acts excessively and talks in a tough manner.
A romance blooms between these two people.