Love Guide For Dumpees: At his ex’s wedding, brokenhearted Jung-hoon meets Si-hoo, a woman who’s boyfriend has just dumped her. After a one-night romp, the two vow to meet nine more times, and then never see each other again. Will Jung and Si’s vow hold true, or is this rebound fling something more?
- Movie: Love Guide For Dumpees (English title) / A Dramatic Night
- Revised romanization: Geukjukin Harutbam
- Hangul: 극적인 하룻밤
- Director: Ha Ki-Ho
- Writer: Ha Ki-Ho
- Producer: Oh Chae-Jin, Han Sang-Bum, Yoo In-Soo
- Cinematographer: Baek Yoon-Sok
- Release Date: December 3, 2015
- Runtime: 107 min.
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy
- Distributor: CGV Arthouse
Jung-Hoon (Yoon Kye-Sang) meets Si-Hoo (Han Ye-Ri) at his ex-girlfriend’s wedding. Both Jung-Hoon and Si-Hoo were dumped in relationships. After they drink together, they end sleeping together. To get over their exes, Jung-Hoon and Si-Hoo decide to meet 9 more times. After that, they promise to never see other again.