Lovely Horribly tells the story of a writer who can see ghosts suffers from fear because everything he writes subsequently happens in real life.
Yoo Philip (Park Si Hoo) and Ji Eul soon (Song Ji Hyo) are bound by an unusual fate: one’s happiness always results in the other’s misfortune. They begin to work together for a drama series and mysterious things take place around them.
- Drama: Lovely Horribly
- Revised romanization: Reobeulli Horeobeulli
- Hangul: 러블리 호러블리
- Director: Kang Min-Kyung, Ji Byung-Hyun
- Writer: Park Min-Joo
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 32
- Release Date: August 13 – October 2, 2018
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 22:00
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy / Horror
- Official Website
Philip (Park Si-Hoo) and Eul-Soon (Song Ji-Hyo) were born at the same time and they seem to share fate. If one person is happy, the other person is unhappy. Philip has all the good luck in their fate and he is a top star. On the other, hand, Eul-Soon has all the bad luck and she works as a drama series screenwriter. They begin to work together for a drama series and mysterious things take place around them.
- Lovely Horribly takes over KBS2’s Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Are You Human?” and will be followed by “Matrimonial Chaos” on October 8, 2018.