Nobody Knows tells the story of kids on the borderline whose lives might have changed if they had been surrounded by good adults. It also follows the adults who wanted to protect those children.
- Drama: Nobody Knows (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Amoodo Moreunda
- Hangul: 아무도 모른다
- Director: Lee Jung-Heum
- Writer: Kim Eun-Hyang
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: March 2 – April 21, 2020
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 22:00-23:10
- Official Website
Nobody Knows is a drama about a battle between good adults and bad adults over a poor boy who falls into a coma. Trying to be good adults might go against the trend of today when it is so difficult to find adults who would willingly take the responsibility, act thoughtfully, and make a sacrifice for the others. And here come two adults who fight against bad adults, and they are Young Jin, a police officer at Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, and Sun Woo, a teacher at Shinsung Middle School. By showing how the two main characters struggle and fight for what they think is right, Nobody Knows gives questions about the roles of adults for the children who are abandoned and marginalized.
Cha Young-Jin (Kim Seo-Hyung) is a detective. She lost her friend 19 years ago to a serial killer. Cha Young-Jin still carries guilt and trauma over the death of her friend. The serial killer case then begins again after 19 years. Cha Young-Jin chases after the killer.
- Nobody Knows Torrent Files takes over the SBS Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Dr. Romantic 2” and followed by “Good Casting” on April, 27, 2020.