The Day I Died: Unclosed Case is about gaining the courage to live again and not even giving up even after your life doesn’t go according to plan.
- Movie: The Day I Died: Unclosed Case
- Revised romanization: Naega Jookdeon Nal
- Hangul: 내가 죽던 날
- Director: Park Ji-Wan
- Writer: Park Ji-Wan
- Release Date: November 12, 2020
- Distributor: Warner Bros. Korea
On a stormy night, No Jung-Ui (Roh Jeong-Eui ) disappears and leaves her last will behind. Kim Hyun-Soo (Kim Hye-Soo) is about to return to work as a detective after taking a long break from her job. Before her official return, Kim Hyun-Soo’s boss assigns her to investigate No Jung-Ui’s case. No Jung-Ui was also a witness to a criminal case. Kim Hyun-Soo meets with the ex-detectives who was in charge of protecting No Jung-Ui and her family. She also meets with a local island resident (Lee Jung-Eun), who was the last person to see No Jung-Ui.
While investigating No Jung-Ui’s case, Kim Hyun-Soo feels her pain and grieves with her. Kim Hyun-Soo approaches the hidden truth behind No Jung-Ui’s disappearance.
- The Day I Died: Unclosed Case Torrent Files started Filming began August 29, 2019 and finished November 5, 2019.
The Day I Died: Unclosed Case Torrent Files