- Drama: The Red Sleeve (옷소매 붉은 끝동)
- Network: MBC
- Air Date: November 12, 2021 –
- Air Time: Friday & Saturday 22:00
- Official Website
The Red Sleeve is a record of the mournful court romance between the court lady Sung Deok-Im (Lee Se-Young) who wanted to protect the life she chose and Crown Prince Lee San (Lee Joon-Ho) who put the country first over love. It is based on the novel of the same name by Kang Mi-gang.
The Red Sleeve is drawing a lot of attention in that it presents the story of Jeongjo, the 22nd king of the Joseon Dynasty, and his concubine, the surname Uibin, in a small screen for the first time in 13 years. The life of Jeongjo, who is praised for posterity as a Myeonggun who led the last revival period of the Joseon Dynasty, is a steady seller. Not only that, including the representative anecdote that Seung-eun was rejected by Seong-eun Ui-bin twice, Jeong-jo’s love story is a subject that arouses constant curiosity in future generations.
- The Red Sleeve will replace Moebius: The Veil.
- Still Images of Lee Jun-ho in ‘The Red Sleeve Cuff’.
- ‘The Red Sleeve Cuff’ Lee Se-young, Lee Jun-ho’s elegant court lady figure.
- Kang Hoon’s first scene stills of ‘The Red Sleeve Cuff’ were released.
- ‘The Red Sleeve Cuff’ Lee Jun-ho X Lee Se-young, Affectionate Eye Contact.
- Lee Jun-ho X Lee Se-young, dizzy + painful ‘fingertip poster’ released.